Sunday, January 1, 2017

Book Challenge 2017 - #1

I like this idea a lot. Not original, obviously. I lifted it from Facebook user "Bookman Scholar," but I'm going to go for it in 2017. And I'll blog about each book I read and where it fits on the challenge. I also will not use the same book for more than one category. For instance, the one I'll be finishing in the coming week is set in England, a mystery written by a female, and features places I'd love to visit. I'll choose one of those for the challenge.

Do you have a beloved book that fits in the other categories? Suggest it! I'm open to ideas. If you're a writer with a book coming out in 2017, nominate yours! For instance, I've read a LOT of classics, but nothing by Jane Austen (don't faint). I tried to read Emma when I was in high school, and completely lost interest. I haven't tried anything since.

So suggest away. This is a LONG list!

No comments:

Post a Comment