Thursday, February 21, 2013

2013 Conference Attendance

Someone asked recently about the conferences I'd be attending this year. I'm only attending five this year; probably less next year. I decided to list them on the blog so that the next time someone asked, I could just send them this link. Lazy cuss that I am.

Each listing links to the conference website (if I've done this correctly).

1) The Florida Christian Writers Conference, Feb 27th - March 3rd. Leesburg, FL

2) Mt. Hermon Christian Writers Conference, March 20th - March 26th. Mt. Hermon, CA

3) Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference, May 19th - May 23rd. Black Mountain, NC

4) Oregon Christian Writers Conference, August 12th - 15th. Portland, OR

5) ACFW Conference, Sept. 13th - Sept. 15th. Indianapolis, IN

I will NOT be attending ICRS this year nor RWA. I'm trying more and more to be a good steward with my time and my company's resources, focusing on what I do best for them - acquisitions. We've been closed to submissions for several months, and I hope to reopen in June for the 2015-2017 lists. 

If you have questions about any of these conferences or what I'll be looking for when I open to submissions again, please feel free to ask here or on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment