Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The Obligatory New Year's Post

Keeping this one short and sweet. Here's hoping that ALL OF YOU find a place of grace and hope in 2019. That you find peace and contentment in whatever you choose to do.

At a Word Weavers retreat:
Tearing down the walls.
I have found that "changing for the new year" doesn't usually work, and can create needless frustrations. Instead, I just want to set some reasonable goals and work toward them.

1. Write more.
2. Focus more intently on my work at New Hope and acquiring great books.
3. Rebuild my speaking ministry. (More on that in a later blog.)
4. Spend more time in intercessory prayer.

That's it! Four things I can focus on daily, keeping in mind that the ultimate goal is to stay open to God's work in my life. Listening to Him, after all, is the best thing any of us can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment